Eligibility for Admission
The Bachelor program in Hospitality and Travel & Tourism program is tailored made to serve the needs of the bright young persons who have completed twelve years of education and are looking for an education in travel and tourism management profession or towards higher education in the related field.
This program is open to students with diverse educational backgrounds including, humanities, science, arts and management. However, being a program with challenging curricula and content, it is accessible mainly to those students who have an excellent academic record and high potential for success. Accordingly, candidates for this program are carefully screened through a selective admission test process.
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the degree course in bachelor’s in Hospitality and Tourism Management shall have passed 12th Standard Examination (H.S.E.B. 10+2) from any stream with English as passing subject and has secured 45% marks at 12th standard.
Every eligible candidate has to pass the entrance test to be taken by the College.
Candidates seeking admission to BHM courses should apply in the prescribed form for entrance test within the stipulated time. The applicants should enclose with the application form, attested copies of:
- Certificate and testimonials of all examinations passed
- Equivalency, Transfer and Character Certificates
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Mid-Western University shall conduct an admission test for BHM level.
- The applicants will also be required to sit for an admission test designed to judge their abilities and aptitude for the programme in the following areas
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview