Global College International is a registered Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Cambridge International offers international courses, examinations, and qualifications to students all over the world. GCI provides its students with a world-class education by nurturing self-confidence, self-confidence, critical thinking and creativity which will encourage them with an enduring love of knowledge, the passion and sense of empowerment, as well as responsibility, to make a positive difference in lives of others through their own actions and examples. A Level, as its name indicates, is an advanced international degree designed for academically inclined students; its courses prepare them for higher education anywhere in the world.
Why Cambridge A-Level?
- Flexibility: The structure of the A Level course allows students considerable flexibility in designing a stimulating programme of study. Students have the option of choosing either A (Advanced) Level or AS (Advanced Subsidiary) Level courses in order to fulfill the Level requirements. Students choose the length and depth of study, which match their interests.
- Rigour: Demanding courses stretchable students, who can also take a heavy course load for an additional challenge.
- International standards: The programme sets a standard for education around the world.
- Recognition: A Level degree is recognized by countries across the globe as meeting their requirements for entry into higher education.
- Student-friendly evaluation: CIE examiner do not believe in negative marking; students can be sure of scoring marks for sincere and relevant attempt in the exams.
Cambridge International A Level syllabuses have been created specifically for an international audience. The content of International Level is carefully devised to suit the wide variety of Cambridge schools worldwide and avoid any cultural bias.
Cambridge International A Level has widespread international recognition as educational qualifications. This recognition is because:
- Cambridge International A Level qualifications are recognized by universities as equivalent in value to UK A Level.
- Good grades at A Level can result in one full year of advanced standing or credit at universities in the USA and Canada
- It is accepted as an entry qualification by universities of the European Union, on a par with the French Baccalaureate, the German Abitur, etc.
- Good A-Level grades are vital for admission to all the world’s major English-speaking universities and many non-English-speaking universities
- A Level are rigorous programs that encourage high academic standards
- A Level has a high profile amongst English-medium international schools around the world.
The A-Level programme lasts two years. Classes for A-Level students begin in June.
Eligibility for admission to A Level
Students who have taken the SLC/IGCSE/O level/ CBSE/IBMYP or equivalent at the time of admission can apply. The main requirement is academic ability to fulfill the rigors of this challenging programme. Each year Global College International uses a comprehensive evaluation system to select a highly motivated group of students to join the programme.
Students must appear in the entrance test as scheduled by Global College International. The test is designed to evaluate students aptitude and capability in subjects studied on previous level.
Each candidate after being successful in the entrance test is called for an interview.
Global College International offers partial financial aid to a limited number of exceptional candidates who demonstrate need.